Treaty Annuity Payment Summer Jobs for Aboriginal Students
Are you looking for an exciting and unique work experience opportunity this summer that would involve travel and working directly with First Nations? Well here is an opportunity for you! The Department of Indigenous Services Canada (DISC) has a number of opportunities for work as a Treaty Annuity Payment student this summer.
Typical tasks may include:
- corresponding and liaising with First Nations to obtain dates and time of Treaty Pay
- corresponding and liaising with Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) to confirm attendance
- coordinating and making travel arrangements for volunteers
- travelling to First Nations communities (Note: Travel may require working some weekends and evenings and travel to remote communities)
- distribution of Treaty Pay to First Nation members
- reconciliation of Treaty Pay lists
- data input
- Full-time from April 30 to August 31, 2018
For full Job Description and inquiries:
- please click on the Government of Canada website.
- April 26, 2018