Please be advised that our SLPS Winter 2021 application deadline date has been extended to Friday October 30, 2020
If you have already submitted your winter application, thank you and it is very much appreciated. To those who not have submitted your application yet, you have until October 30, 2020 to submit.
To our NEW students, you will be submitting an application for each term that you are attending. If you have been approved for funding for the 2020-2021 academic year, and are continuing into winter, you are not applying for sponsorship again. The application for each term, is for our reference and how we manage your AIS file here at the office.
To our CONTINUING students, you should be familiar with this process and aware of our application deadline dates & documents required.
All SLPS students are required to submit the following each term:
- Course Registration/Schedule/Timetable: submit when you are able to register for the Winter term
- Statement of Marks for the Fall 2020 term: submit once your Fall marks have been posted and you are able to access them through your student portal.
- Any changes in your personal information eg: address change, etc.
Please subscribe to our Saddle Lake Post Secondary webpage for updates. Clink on the FOLLOW icon on the right hand side and you will receive an email each time there is a new post.
If you have any questions, concerns, please give us a call at 780-726-7609 or through our email:
- Bernadine Houle-Steinhauer, Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Betty Ann Cardinal, Student Advisor at email@example.com
- Amberly Makokis, Administrative Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org
Posted by Betty Ann Cardinal on Friday, October 23, 2020