Saddle Lake Cree Nation Child & Family Services
The role of the Case Manager, is to focus on ensuring cultural, physical, social & emotional well-being of clients, families and children in care. They will also provide, case management & planning, direct intervention services to children in need of protective services. The Case Manager will report to the Supervisor, participate in on-call rotation and be responsible for attending regular home visits.
***For full job summery and description, click below on the links provided.
- Bachelor of Social Work (B.Sw) from an accredited institution;
- Minimum 2 years experience in field work;
- Knowledge and understanding of our Cree culture and language;
- Intervention Record Check and Vulnerable Sector Search;
- Criminal Record Check;
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License;
- Driver’s Abstract;
- Standard First Aid;
- Active or eligible for registration with the Alberta College of Social Worker (ACSW);
- Provide two (2) character references.
Submit resume & documents directly to to the Office of Human Resource Management via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by Canada Post to Box 100, Saddle Lake, AB T0A 3T0,