Happy New Year!
On behalf of the Saddle Lake Post Secondary Staff, we would like wish all our Post Secondary Students, near and far, the very best in 2016. 2015 had some challenges and we are thankful that you were all able to manage and continue on with your studies.
So now that we are well into our 2016 Winter term, we do anticipate that some students will have some inquiries. If you do have any concerns or question regarding Tuition, Books, Supplies or PSA, to please give us a call at the office or send us an email. You can also click on the following link to access our STUDENT POLICY HANDBOOK where you can find information about the services that are provided or find answers to some of the most commonly asked questions. You can find our PSA distribution dates on page 47.
As a reminder to all Continuing Students, we ask that you send in your Fall 2015 Transcripts and Winter 2016 Course Schedules TODAY. To those students that have already done so, we say to you THANK YOU, it is VERY MUCH APPRECIATED.
- MARCH 15th is the deadline date for all SADDLE LAKE POST SECONDARY STUDENTS to FILL OUT and SUBMIT our INTERSESSION (May-June / July – August) FORM. We are already accepting Spring and Summer applications.
- The Saddle Lake Post Secondary Staff will be hosting our Student Retreat during Reading Week – February 16 – 19, 2016. St. Paul and surrounding area the Student Retreat will be held on February 16 & 17th and for Edmonton and surrounding area it will be held on February 18 & 19th. Please be subscribed to our blog so that you can receive an email when new information is posted on our blog.
THINGS TO DO:
- Hand in Fall 2015 Transcripts and Winter 2016 Course Schedules
- Please stayed informed and up to date by keeping your Student Policy Handbook handy or downloading for the link provided
- If you are planning to continue into the Spring or Summer Sessions, please fill out our Intersession Application Form
- All students are reminded to please inform the Saddle Lake Post Secondary Staff of any changes in their Academic or Personal status:
- Examples: Change from Full Time to Part Time studies, WITHDRAWALS form programs and/or courses, changes in family/household status, etc.
Once again, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call any one of the the Saddle Lake Post Secondary Staff at 1-800-668-0243-toll free or 780-726-7609-direct line.
Bernadine Houle-Steinhauer, Director
Betty Ann Cardinal, Student Advisor
Pamela Large, Administrative Assistant