Things to Remember…
We want to send out a message to all our Saddle Lake Post Secondary Student near and far. For the month of December the following will apply:
- January 2016 PSA’s will be released on Friday, December 18, 2015 and will include your Books and Supplies Allowance. For those that will be picking up their PSA’s, please ensure that you arrive before 4:00pm.
- December 2015 Mid Months along with the Student Incentives have been release as of Wednesday, December 09, 2015.
- All Students should have already submitted their Winter 2016 Application & Waiver Form & Course Schedule and we thank you for doing so. However, if you have not, please do so as soon as possible. Your Fall 2015 marks are also expected to be submitted and we do understand that some students will not know their final marks until after the holiday season, in which case, we ask that you submit them as soon as possible in the New Year.
- For all new Student starting in January, please review our Saddle Lake Student Handbook Policy Manual for all PSA rates, distribution dates and and any other information that you may require.
- Our office will be closed for the Holiday Season at noon on Wednesday, December 23, 2015 and will reopen on Monday, January 04, 2016.
We encourage students to budget your Allowance wisely as the next release dates will not be until January 6, 2016. To avoid any delays in receiving any of the allowances, please ensure that all your documents have been submitted. It is a very busy time of year for the Post Secondary Staff and we ask that you be patient and understanding with your requests and we will respond as soon as possible. Please take the time to review your Student Policy Handbook, as you will find many of the most frequently ask questions and other important information. You can access the Handbook and any of our Application forms by clicking on “Application and Sponsorship” Tab at the top and scroll down till you see the information that you are looking for.
Until next time, please be safe and have a great day.
Bernadine Houle-Steinhauer, Director / Betty Ann Cardinal, Student Advisor / Pamela Large, Administrative Assistant