Saddle Lake Post Secondary is
Office Administration Assistant
GENERAL PURPOSE OF POSITION:
The purpose for this position is to provide administrative support to post secondary staff and perform general secretarial duties such as data entry, greeting visitors, answering phone calls, handling and filing of incoming/outgoing correspondence and financial records. Handle routine inquiries regarding education from both general membership and students. This position requires limited travel only.
Main task is to ensure that all program cheque requisitions, including Post Secondary Allowances, tuition payments, payables and deposits are made and issued in a timely fashion.
Directly to: Post Secondary Director
Indirectly to: Education Superintendent
BASIC POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
- Must possess an Office Administration Certificate.
- Be knowledgeable with various computer programs such as Microsoft Works, Excel, Power Point, etc.)
- Good verbal and written skills.
- Secretarial, preferably with some experience with counselling (individual and/or group).
- Requires good management and decision-making skills (planning, organizing, listening, public speaking, etc.). A positive attitude is a plus!
- Driver’s License and own transportation, an asset.
- Knowledge of the Cree language, a definite asset.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: AUGUST 17, 2012
INTERVIEW DATE: AUGUST 24, 2012
STARTING DATE OF EMPLOYMENT: SEPEMBER 04, 2012 SALARY NEGOTIABLE
For a more detailed information please contact or submit your application and/or resume to: